SEXOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
• Clinical Sexology defined
• Stand alone and complimentary to other health care modalities
• Most common reasons for seeking sexuality counseling
• Working with parents
• Personal Sexual Frameworks
• The “Sex Talk”
• What is Normal?
• When a sexual problem is no longer just a problem with sex
• Sexual & Porn addiction diagnosis value and misuse
• Time for Q & A
DR. NANCY SUTTON PIERCE
Dr. Nancy Sutton Pierce’s eclectic background places her expertise in a league of its own. The compilation of her career spans 35 years as a Nurse Educator, sex and relationship author, radio talk show host, Yoga Therapist and Board Certified Clinical Sexologist. Her passion for our sexual rights and self-responsibility through comprehensive education is fiercely palpable. She is well loved and respected in her community and abroad as a healer, educator, motivator and valuable resource. Earning her Doctorate Degree in Human Sexuality has broadened her reach around the globe speaking on topics related to Conscious Living Sexuality.
LUNCH IS SERVED
(Suggested donation is $8)
For more information, contact CAMFT Program Coordinator Scott La Fein: email@example.com; or call 530-739-3945