The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent and lead. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings and is suitable for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders.
2016 Workshops are on the Calendar!
• February 26th-28th, 2016: 3-day workshop for Helping Professionals includes 20 CEU's! ($695 includes CEU's, meals, and all supplies)
• April 1st-3rd, 2016: 3-day Daring Way Intensive Workshop ($600)
• May 6th-7th, 2016: Alumni Workshop on new "Rising Strong" material ($450)
• June 17th-18th, 2016: Exploring the Guideposts 2-day workshop ($450)
• September 23rd-25th, 2016: 3-day Daring Way Intensive Workshop ($600)
All 3-day workshops include booklets, supplies, and meals for the time you are attending.
2-day workshops include all booklets, supplies and snacks/drinks, with ample breaks for meals and time to walk along our nearby Sacramento River Park Marina.
Daring WayTM Experiences We Offer:
• 3-day Intensive Workshop for Helping Professional
• 3-day Intensive Workshops
• One day or 3-day workshops for organizations and groups
• Weekly Groups
• Exploring the Guideposts, 2-day workshop
• Couple's workshops
• Presentations for organizations, workplaces, and interest groups
• Individual sessions to explore Daring WayTMcurriculum/concepts
Facilitated by: Dr. DaLene Forester Thacker, LMFT/LPCC (MFC33095/LPC629) and Jenni Odell, MA, MFT Intern (IMF#72680) - Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator – Candidates
Pre-register now by calling (530) 245-9221; visiting www.daringredding.com